Friday, November 11, 2016

Heat Embossing: 3 cards with 1 Stamp Set (Feat. Doodled Elements Stamp Set) | Video Tutorial

Hello,

I am so so excited that you are here today because I am sharing cards with a stamp set that "I" designed. That's right! I DESIGNED this stamp set. How cool is that? I had never in my dreams thought that this day will ever come, but here it is!


I hand drew all the designs except the sentiments of course. I hope you love it as much as I loved drawing it.

To inspire you, I have a video over at the Mudra blog with introduction to the stamp set and 3 card ideas from start to finish and I have another video here with 3 more ideas.











Watch the video here



Thank you for joining me today! If you create with this stamp set, I would love to see. Don't forget to tag me in your posts on social media when posting your creations with this stamp set :)



SUPPLIES USED
Card 1
-----------
Distress Inks - Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Twisted Citron, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral
Mudra Doodled Elements Stamp Set
Versamark Embossing Ink
Zing Embossing Powder - Butter
EKSuccess Powder Tool
Rangers Heat Gun
Acrylic Block


Card 2
-----------
Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Abandoned Coral
Mudra Doodled Elements Stamp Set
Versamark Embossing Ink
Zing Embossing Powder - Butter
EKSuccess Powder Tool
Rangers Heat Gun
Acrylic Block

Card 3
-----------
Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio
Mudra Doodled Elements Stamp Set
Mudra Doodled Cluster Stencil
Versamark Embossing Ink
Zing Embossing Powder - Rose
EKSuccess Powder Tool
Rangers Heat Gun
Papericious Blending tool
Sponge Dauber
Acrylic Block

No comments:

Post a Comment