Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fussy Cutting with stamping + Video Tutorial !

Hello,

I have to share a card and video that posted on the Mudra Blog a couple of days back, bringing you some fresh inspiration and making an attempt to help you get started on stamping and letting the fear go away.

I absolutely love stamping, it's one of my favorite things in the whole wide world of art supplies. I also love using watercolors. If you are new to stamping,you might find it intimidating to stamp directly on the card base, for if you don't get it right, it will be difficult to salvage. Fussy cutting is a technique that can rescue you. It is one of my favorites too. Simply stamp your images on a separate piece of paper and fussy cut them and them figure out the placement on your final card.

Today, I created this card using the same technique and I also have a video, sharing the process.




Watch the video here


Supplies
-------------------
Fabriano Elle Erre Cardstock Bianco A4
Mudra Beach Fun Stamp Set (The Craft ShopLulupuCraftAdda)
Mudra Peony Love Stamp Set (LulupuCraftAdda)
Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Brushed Coudroy)
Archival Black Ink
Water brush
Foam Tape
Faber Castell Aquarelle Water color pencils
Acrylic Block
Rangers Heat Gun
Black Pilot Pen
Clean Cham Cloth (to clean stamps)

I hope you enjoyed watching the video and will give this technique a try. Entering this card for the Ranganjali August Challenge - Favorite Technique





1 comment: