Thursday, April 7, 2016

Some Bunny Says... (Feat. Lawn Fawn Stamps)

Hello,

It's almost weekend and I am excited to take sometime off since I have been working non-stop since a past few days. I did however squeeze in the time to play along the current Lawnscaping Challenge and it was such a stress buster :)

The current challenge is Beautiful Florals and so I had to play. Floral images are my most favorite.






I couldn't believe it when I searched among the heaps of Lawn Fawn Stamps that I have collected over the years that I didn't have a single floral one (I think that's a hint that I need to shop some more, ha!) But since I had already made up my mind that I wanted to play along, I searched for any kind of flowers in all the different sets and thankfully I found a few even though itty bitty ones :)

The idea here is to have the little bunny shower in the flowers :)

I used the following Lawn Fawn Sets: Sew Lovely, Critters in the 'burbs, Critters down under, Hello Baby to stamp the little flowers and leaves and the bunny with the umbrella and also the sentiment. The distress ink colors that I used are Wilted Violet, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey Crushed Olive and Candied Apple. I also used Salty Ocean Distress Ink to add a little ink to the edge with the blending tool.




I hope you play along as well :) See you soon again! Have a great day!








5 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Ujjwal! I love that the bunny is looking up at the beautiful flowers :) Thanks for playing at Lawnscaping challenges.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ujjwal
    Just love this card - the 3D effect to the bunny is brilliant
    Sarina
    sewing tutorials and patterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Ujjwal! Love the second card! So CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with Paru's Card Making Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOps...that was the inside of the card!! LOL! Love your card anyway!

    ReplyDelete