Friday, February 26, 2016

Watercolor + Fussy Cutting (Feat. Hero Arts)

Today I have a fun artsy card to share with you that I created for the Fabulous Flower Challenge at Hero Arts. Last month when I arranged my stamps, I found so many old ones that I love and don't want to part with just yet and still I wasn't using them as much. So I decided that this year I will start using my supplies better and show the old ones the same love as the new :)



I used distress inks as watercolors. I really wanted a fresh color palette for this card and when I stumbled upon this one on pinterest, I just knew I had to use it. Color palettes are a great way to get your creative juices flowing.


And I also have a video walking through the process of how I created the card :)






I hope you liked the card and the video ! Have a great day!



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. Loved the water coloring, splash everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful card and wobdetful video...love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, your watercoloring is simply beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along with the Hero Arts Fabulous Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete