Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Season's Greetings

Hello and here's wishing you a very Happy New Year!

I am beginning this new year with a card that features a few of my new supplies. I love Jane's Doodles Stamp Set and bought a few during their Black Friday Sale.  And I thought it would be perfect to put them to use in the new year :)




All the coloring has been done using the wonderful Chameleon Markers. I was a semi-finalist for their design team call and received a set of 5 markers that I am absolutely in love with. Sadly, I didn't make it to the final design team but I know I will be using these markers more in the coming months.

I am playing along with Paru's Card Making Challenges with this card. The stamps and markers used here are both new for me.


Thank you for stopping by today! See you soon again!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adore your winter scene and colourful houses! Your card caught my eye right away Ujjwal!
    Thanks so much for playing alongat Paru's Card Challenges!
    Please could you display Paru's Card Challenges logo on your blog sidebar?
    It is on the right sidebar on the challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your happy card Ujjwal, the coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete