Happy Birthday Card | Video Tutorial

Hello !

I finally found some time to play with my Altenew stamps. I totally love them because they go so well with my style of clean and simple card making and they have some really gorgeous floral stamps that I can never get bored with :)

Here's the card for today! I picked up the colors from Altenew September Challenge - gold, cream, pink and grey and had a great time watercoloring this card.

I am using the Altenew stamps Garden Grow and Persian Motifs and Distress inks to watercolor.





Watch video below | Watch at YouTube




The attempt to color was largely inspired by Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

Don't forget to let me know if you liked the card and the video :)

Happy Day to you!

Comments

  1. This is sooooo beautiful Ujjwal! Thank you for joining Lulupu Challenge#54! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the scene Uve created with this stamp and v nice colouring too. Thank you for joining the oct lulupu challenge. Hope to see your entry this month too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts