Saturday, September 26, 2015

I'm Owlways here for you!

Hello,

I have been missing out on trying out my new supplies and playing along some lovely challenges. So I finally took time out and played with my lovely little Reverse Confetti Stamp. I love that big owl and had a great time coloring it.

I loved the September sketch at the Reverse Confetti Blog and wanted to incorporate it in one layer. So I stamped my owl, colored it in with my new Chameleon pen. I was quite intrigued by them so just bought one to try out. I am still experimenting and once I am ready I will share about them with you :)




And here's my cute little owl perching on the terrace :)


5 comments:

  1. This is super cute Ujjwal! ^__^ Lovely card and beautiful coloring! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow, Ujjwal he is sweet! You did a beautiful colouring him. I love it!

    ReplyDelete