Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cards for a cause: Clean & Simple!

Hello,

Sorry for not being around here! But my Facebook page is quite active and you might want to follow me there as well so you don't miss out :)

So there's is this lovely group on Facebook started by some wonderful people and managed by Tejal called "Cards For A Cause" which aims at sending some sunshine into the lives of people who really need it and might appreciate a little note or a handmade card.

So I made these simple pretty cards for Cancer patients in India. I hope they bring a smile on the faces and give them hope during the tough times.







I used the Altenew Persian Motifs stamp set and colored the images using Spectrum Noir Markers. The font is handwritten in Hindi (Devanagari) as the people these cards will be sent to speak hindi as their first language and have little or no understanding of english.

The sentiment roughly translates to "Hope keeps the world going".

I am entering this card for the Altenew August Challenge - Places around the world, inspiration being the pop of colors on the white background.


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how sweet of you to make cards for patients in India! I'm sure your cards will brighten up their days. Thanks so much joining in the fun with us at the Altenew August challenge. Hugs, May

    ReplyDelete