Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Baby Boy Album | Prince theme!

So I did this lovely and big (12"X12") Baby Boy album on commission and loved it because it was a little different than all the others that I have made in the past. I am generally not very comfortable with glitter and shine on my projects but since it was requested for this album, I had to come out of my comfort zone and play around and I loved it :)

I also did a mixed media MDF box to keep the album in. All gold and glittery!






I love all that bling! 

3 comments:

  1. This album is gorgeous!! I love the design and the gold and glitter and all the hard work you put into this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project! Thanks for playing along at Lulupu Challenge 53

    Best of luck!

    Dolly - Lulupu DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very very creative Ujjwal!! Especially love that you made a special box for it too.. I want to make a box for my son's album too, now :) Will try that soon.. How would u like to try out some competitive jewellery making? I am a DT member of BeadsnFashion.com.. Visit us at http://blog.beadsnfashion.com to participate in a earring-making contest.

    ReplyDelete