Scooting by !

Hello August (already!!)

I don't know about you but I have been missing participating in challenges especially card challenges. So I decided to surf around blogs a little and find something that excites me. I found two and made a card :)

First is the Paper Smooches Sparks Weekly Challenge because I have had my Spiffy Scooters stamp(which I love) lying around and I hadn't played with it. Since the challenge theme this week is anything goes, I thought it was a perfect time to play with it.



Another one is the new Pinterest Inspired Challenge! It definitely makes sense since I am on Pinterest almost half of the day (*grin*) and of course they have this amazing picture for inspiration. Who wouldn't fall in love??

So I picked those gorgeous colors and the lovely scooter stamp and created this.





Those Lawn Fawn papers and cloud dies are super fun and add so much to this card! Had a great time making it :)

Thank you for scooting by here :D

Comments

  1. This is so much fun! I LOVE how you colored the scooter! thanks so much for joining in the Pinterest Inspired fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how incorporate the colors from Pinterest Inspired Challenge with these fun images! Well done! Thanks for joining us at PIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply adorable!! I LOVE this fun scooter and all your paper piecing. Stunning card!! Great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page as one of our "FB Featured Players" from the August Anything Goes (wk1) challenge--- congrats! 

    I just love those little birdies in the clouds and that scooter looks so fun! Now I want to ride one around town:) LOL!

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment