Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Pregnancy Journal!

Hello,

This blog has been quiet for quite some time due to a lot of different things happening personally and professionally and I have been really busy. But I am fairly settled now and I will aim to be more active here :)

So I was commissioned to make a pregnancy journal to keep a record of the amazing 9 month journey and I was super excited to have the opportunity to make something useful and yet fun.






The papers are from Echo Park. They are my most favorite paper making people :)

Watch the full album here on my YouTube channel !


And don't forget to let me know what you think of it

2 comments:

  1. The blog title is a little misleading...I was about to congratulate you on #2...hehe.
    Such a happy little album! LOVE the colours and mix of patterns!

    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of us tend to flinch from writing thinking it to be a demanding task. But writing a journal is different and it helps alleviate your stress to a great extent. And you don't have to be a wordsmith to write a journal . All you need to do is hold the pen in earnest, rest comes naturally. Writing down everyday memoirs of pregnancy before going to bed eases your mind like nothing else does.

    ReplyDelete