Heartfelt Creations March Alumni Blog Hop!

It's time for the  monthly HC alumni blog hop and I have a pretty layout to share featuring my daughter :)

Remember to leave a comment on as many of our blogs as you can to be in the running to win a $25 gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations.  You have until midnight 3rd April 2015  to comment and the winner will be announced on  4th April 2015. 

The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be drawn.





I mixed up a whole lot of different HC collections and came up with this. I love the while space and those colors. What do you think?

Here is the order of the blog hop:

Ujjwal Gupta (You are here)

Have fun going through some of the beautiful creations and don't forget to leave your wonderful comments :)

Comments

  1. I think my new favorite color is YELLOW! It's so happy. What a cutie in the picture too!!! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout!!! Love yellow and black. Of course, so many colors go great with black :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout! Love the darling picture and those colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love b&w photo surrounded by color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable picture and beautiful dies and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and striking layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's very pretty! Precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Your little sweetie has grown so much! This is a gorgeous layout, and those flowers are stunning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is stunning. I love the B/W pic with the yellow and white. Stunning!!! And I like the white space also. Makes everything else, pop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like seeing how the flowers get incorporated into Scrapbooking. I tend to always think of the stamps as being used for cards. Thanks for sharing another method.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply Awesome👌superlike!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply Awesome👌superlik!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW your beautiful floral clusters accent the photo of this precious little one perfectly! Great job! Thanks for a fun hop and awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it's beautiul. How precious to feature your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning!!! Beautiful layout and your subject is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! gorgeous! I am intimidated to work with yellow, but after seeing your work I'll give it a try. Love the white space.thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How pretty. The white space is perfect. Love the flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the details and colors of your cards. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts