Saturday, January 10, 2015

You color my world!

So feels like I am on track for atleast this week with this being my third post :D

I have a card to share that I absolutely love. Even though it looks simple, it was really tough putting all those tiny pieces of flowers together but I love how it turned out and I think it was worth the effort :)




I made the frame using the Heartfelt Creations Cut Mat Create die. I used the memory box Tulip Petals die to create the flowers. I bought this die sometime back and never got around to using it. So I was kinda excited to see how it will work out :)
Although there is quite some dimension in the flowers, I wanted to add some more. So I used distress inks to make the innermost petal a shade darker than the rest. I hand drew the stems and hand cut the leaves. The sentiment is a Paper Smooches stamp.

Entering this card for the


NBUS Challenge #3 - Anything Goes (My NBUS is the Tulip Petals die)














See ya soon again!

6 comments:

  1. Simple can be so pretty! Nice job putting all those tiny flower pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that's a lot of work but just beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a *NEW* TWIST’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Ujjwal, and no, it doesn't seem simple, I could see immediately just on the first look that it would be a painstaking task putting all those tiny pieces together! Fabulous design! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ujjwal! The dimension you have created with the flowers is fantastic. Love all of the different colors. Thanks for joining the Dies R Us January "Anything Goes With a NEW Twist" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Totally worth the work. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your detailed card is extraordinary, Ujjwal!! All that work was definitely worth it! I would frame this card and hang it in my home!!! Thank you so much for linking to my NBUS Challenge #3!! It's a pleasure to meet you and become your newest follower. I don't see your sweet face in my followers, so please do pop back and join! Have a great week and I hope to see you again soon! Your works of art are fabulous!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete