Happy Republic Day :)

Happy Republic Day to all my Indian friends !

I have the perfect project to share today in line with the Republic Day mood :)

A virtual friend runs a home based Bakery business and makes some amazing chocolates and cakes. When she approached me to help her with some decor for an event on Republic Day, I couldn't say no. I totally love how this turned out :)



I did this bunting style banner for her brand name. Since all she had for the event was a table and nothing that could be put in the back drop, we decided to do something that she could put on the table. This little bunting would be tied to wooden skewers which would be put into long bottles and displayed on the table :)



Some tags to put on all of her bakery product packaging like the home baked bread. The top part is kept empty for her to write the product name and the flavour.



She is packing up big single cookies in brown paper bags and these little toothpick flags would be used to seal those brown bags. But they can well be used as cupcake toppers too :)


These fan flowers are also part of the decor on the table. I love love love these :)

Now I am waiting for her to share the table pictures once it is all decorated :)
 I hope the event is a success !!

Happy day to you all!

Comments

  1. wow very nic
    www.shayarihishayari.com
    www.jokesfunnyshayari.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts