Thursday, January 15, 2015

Card in a Box - Happy Birthday!

I finally tried my hands at a new fancy fold card. Have been seeing this everywhere these days, so thought I will give it a try :)

What I love about this fold is that the card folds flat and is easy to ship and yet it has that 3D effect. So fun!




It was so easy and fun to make this and the part I enjoyed the most was popping up those fun things :)
I used the papers from DCWV stack, cupcakes is a Unity Stamp, balloon is hand cut and so is the present. I used my EKSuccess Punch to add a decorative border on the flaps. And the LOVE stamp in the background is from WPlus9 Studios.


Have a good day!

9 comments:

  1. :) Hey thats a lovely pop up card you have created Ujjwal. Thanks for playing along at Lulupu!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally beautiful card ..I love the bright pop of colors you have used here ..I really need to give this fold a try :) ..Your stamping and fussy cutting is just awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely box card, such great elements added in here. love it.Thanks for joining us at CSSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craft Contest
    Upload your craft at facebook.com/SmartIndianWomen
    Our judge will pick the best craft and winner will get INR 2500 worth vouchers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....love the details and bright stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card.... Loved the popping of cute cup cakes and balloons... Thank you for joining us at CSCC #10... All the best...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow , this is stunning card,love it.Thanks for participating at catchy challenges. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO pretty and sweet Ujjwal. Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC #10 'Make me happy'.. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very interesting project ... very unusual and funny. i like:-)
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete