Time to go bananas :)

It's been quite a while since I shared my fun little CAS cards here on the blog but I have been making a lot of them.

Here is a little quirky and bright one :)


I have build up the sentiment with a mix of stamp and stickers(and my handwriting :)). The uber cute bananas are from Lawn Fawn, of course :), stamped, colored, fussy cut and popped up with foam dots. I love this happy card. How about you?

Entering this in the Lawnscaping Challenge#91 - Using Pattern Papers

Happy Weekend! Have a good one!

Comments

  1. Adorable! Those bananas are so cute, I love this card! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe what a fun card!! Love it!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts