Skip to main content

Introducing the Cut Mat Create Collection !

Have you ever wished for a magic wand that creates professional looking layouts, perfectly matted cards, and multi-layered paper crafting projects in the wink of an eye? The revolutionary Cut, Mat, Create Collection from Heartfelt Creations is a unique system designed with stress-free crafting in mind. You can finally liberate cherished family photos hidden away in dusty shoe boxes and create stylish scrapbook pages with ease—and without restrictive plastic pockets!  The dies create a grid that fits perfectly on a 12" page, allowing for limitless layout possibilities.  Use with stamps and papers to create precisely matted cards or mini albums.  The 4 die sets contain 27 individual dies. The 6 coordinating stamp sets also complement previous collections. The luxurious papers work hand in glove with both dies and stamps. Whether you are a paper crafting novice or a design diva, you will love the freedom, simplicity and versatility of this innovative, must have collection.

Visit the HC Blog to watch the video and get a glimpse of this amazing collection!

I created a card using the fabulous stamp and dies, because the dies are perfect for card making as well.


Other Products: Tombow Multi Mono Glue, Water Colour Pencils, foam adhesive, pearls, Koi water brush, Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, ribbon, rhinestones
Instructions: Start with a 5.5"x 8.25" folded card base. Cut pattern paper from the Cut Mat Create Paper collection to size, distress the edges and adhere to card base. Stamp the Classic Rose image in black ink no water-colour paper. Colour the image using water colour pencils. Cut using the die from 1B set. Die cut a white mat using 1A die and mat the coloured image. Tie a ribbon around and adhere to card. Die cut flourishes using the 2B die and assemble everything as shown.

Have a great day friends!

Comments

  1. Ujjwal, love the colouring, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ujjwal!! Love the bright colors and your design is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love the way you use color! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diwali Wishes

Hello people!! The weekend is so near that it makes me happy already :D Finally I started on my Diwali cards for this year. I know I am terribly late but I am trying to make it up. For my readers who aren't aware of the Diwali festival, Diwali is known as the festival of lights and one of the biggest festivals in India signifying the victory of good over evil. This year we are celebrating Diwali on 5 November. We celebrate by decorating our houses, lighting candle, fireworks, lots of good food, and lots and lots of sweets (I love this part :D) 


Okay now enough of blabbering, here is a card a made for the Moxie Fab World Challenge - Perfectly Placed Pleats  and Speedy the Cat's Friend's Challenge - Stitching


Look how the paper pleats make for the cutest candles. Doesn't that stitched sentiment look pretty too?

After I made one and liked it, I went crazy experimenting with colors, size, and various different things :D
Here is another variations I came up with.


I know I w…

Emma Lou’s Birthday Blog Hop!

Hello,

This is a very special post for a very special person! Emma Lou is the creative director at Heartfelt Creations and I feel so happy to have worked with her in the past and to know her a little bit better. She is an amazing person, very talented and super sweet. And today we have got together to celebrate her special day through a blog hop.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a fabulous year ahead! I hope you have a great day with your family and friends!

Here's the card I created for her. I heat embossed the background stamp on vellum and then colored on the backside using Chameleon Pens. A simple vellum card that I hope she will like :)




Also, the Heartfelt Creations team is super sweet and offering a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations for hopping along and leaving a comment on participating blogs. The hop starts at 8 am EST on Thursday 11th August 2016 and closes on Tuesday 16th August at midnight. So hop along for a chance to win.

The winner of the blog…

Birthday Explosion Box!

Here is something that I am very proud of. This was my first attempt at a 3D paper cake and I adore how it turned out. More loved because I am not really a pink girl and this explosion is all pink and I still love it :)



Don't ya love that cake? By the way, I recycled the "Happy Birthday" from an actual birthday cake :D
I am entering this for the Lessology Challenge#29 - Birthday Party Lulupu Challenge#17 - Fancy Me (I fancy special fold cards and I fancy trying out new things) Itsy Bitsy Challenge - Pretty with Pink (Pink, pearls, pattern papers, posy, paper clips, photographs)
Hope you fellas like it !