Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Road Trip layout!

So is it weird that I get all the urges and ideas to craft only when I am super busy? Or does this happen to you to? I have ton of commissioned work to finish and yet all I could think out was making a layout with this picture I love this evening :)

So between all the chaos on my craft table, I managed to put together another layout for my daughter Aadya's first year album (yes, still on first year album when she will be 2 in June :)) .




I adore that photo of us, mostly because I have a very few pictures with all 3 of us together :)
This picture was taken last year when we took a road trip to Panchgani (a hill station about 3 hours drive from our place), Aadya was 7 months old then and she had a blast there.


See ya soon again :)

4 comments:

  1. Just perfect! Love the neat and clean look of your page Ujjwal! Beautifully assembled page!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Lulupu Challenge#29.. all the very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout Ujjwal ! Thank you for joining Lulupu Challenge # 29

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this layout and the choice of embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one Ujjwal !
    Love the photo first of all ! And the papers u used are so apt for this theme. Love the simplicity and the crisp lines u created in the LO
    thanks for playing with us at the Lulupu Challenge #29 Vacation/Travel/Holidays LO
    Hugs
    PJ

    ReplyDelete