Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Album - Page 1

So I am finally getting started on MY honeymoon album (Ohh yeah, after almost 4 years of marriage and an almost 2 year old baby :) )

So the story here is that my husband asked me to make one in our first year of marriage and I said "I am working on paid orders right now and I will start it as soon as I finish with them". So my husband, a sweetie that he is, went ahead and paid me to make our honeymoon album saying "Now this is your paid order too, so you better start on it". But I am guilty of never getting around to start making it.

So one of the TO DO things for me this year is to get this paid order finished and delivered :) I have decided to keep it simple, with less embellishments, keeping it mostly flat and easy to handle and flip through in the long run.

So I chose a Prima Paper Pad called Fairy Rhymes to get started. The papers are pretty and have that mixed media kind of look which I think is great because paper itself does most of the work leaving a little for me to do :)


I used some of my pattern paper scraps, manila tags and a few Kaisecraft embellishments to finish this layout. Pretty simple!

I used the following alphabets
L - Layering
P - Photo, Pattern Paper, Punch, Prima
T - Tags, Torn Edges
C - Cheery Lynn Die

Atleast I started and I hope to finish the album by my fourth wedding anniversary (which isn't too far away really :))

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the story! Your husband sounds like a great guy, and this is a sweet layout! The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story! Thanks for making such a cool post Vintage kantha Quilt

    ReplyDelete