Heartfelt Creations Inspiration Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing a mini album I did with all the HC fabulous papers, stamps and dies sometime back. I used Antiquity Paper Collection, Sweet Juliet die and stamps from the Delicate Aster Collection for this one.








I used a lots of tags and card panels to create this beautiful album. And ofcourse there is quite a bit of stamping and little hints of glitter too :)

Do not forget to visit the HC blog today for tons of inspiration and ideas from the Design Team!

Have a happy day!

Comments

  1. Its so beautiful Ujjwal ! I love the papers , dies and the colors you have used .There are so many pretty details here ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! That layered flower is beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. I love those vibrant flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts