Tuesday, February 4, 2014

MDF Albums MOM & LOVE

I worked on some pretty MDF alphabet albums from Craftslane for the first time last night :)
A little challenging for me as I normally work with A4 and 12X12 size books, but then what's the fun without a challenge :D
These little pretties measure 4" in height and the length depends on the number of alphabets you choose. There are a lot of pre-made ones available at Craftslane but the fun part is that you can get one customised for the word or name you like :)


I worked on a MOM album and here's how it looks.



A space for a picture on the right side.




Space for more pictures on both right & left side


I kept this one simple with a few sentiments and lot of space for photos and journaling. I used some amazing Kaisercraft and DCWV papers from the Craftslane store to cover the MDF album and an assortment of mulberry flowers to decorate.

Since I was having so much fun with these and since this month is all about love, I had to make a LOVE album.








And here are both the pretties together :)

Give these pretties a try, they are fun and make for a cute little gift.

Entering the LOVE album in the PPS February Challenge - All About Love.



4 comments:

  1. waowie!! Just love both the creations ! working on Mdf has been on my to create list for long ;) Thanks for inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsum creation.... superb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Love n Marvelous Mom...Both are superb Ujjwal. :)

    ReplyDelete