Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love Message Book!

I made this real romantic and pretty book for a couple on commission in the beginning of this month. I love the cover of this, one of my favorites in recent times :)




I loved making those flowers using Heartfelt Creations Die and my Jenni Bowlin Ink Pads(Chewing Gum and Cough Syrup).  The pattern paper is from the DCWV stack-Be Mine.

I wish I could show you the inside pages (they are gorgeous, believe me :D) but since they have personal messages of the couple, I can not.

Just looking at this cover puts me in the Valentine mood :)

Are you getting ready for the LOVE day?

Entering this romantic album for Lulupu Challenge#25 - Oh so LOVE-ly and Itsy Bitsy Picture Bingo Challenge (I used the top row - Pattern Paper, ribbons and ink pads)


4 comments:

  1. Its such a gorgeous album cover and no doubt the insides would be just as beautiful !! I love the flower cluster you have created around the mdf sentiment ..So pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ujjwal !
    thats just so cute !!! I really think the insides are gonna be even more amazing ! Love the colors you picked and the shape of the album is very nice. The flower cluster around the sentiment is really beautiful.
    Thanks for joining Lulupu challenge this fortnight !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ujjwal,
    Just dropping by to say Thank you so much for playing along Lulupu # 25 and Best of Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project, Ujjwal! Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #25

    ReplyDelete