I am back with sharing some pretty-ness using the February release from Heartfelt Creations. The purple in the collection really appeals to me so much :)
I did this pretty layout with a sweet picture of Aadya from our recent trip to Panchgani and used the sketch at C'est Magnifique February Challenge.
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC
HCDP1 240 Raindrop on Roses Paper Collection
HCPC 3500 Open Vintage Floret PreCut Set
HCD 743 Raindrop on Roses Die
HCD 727 Vintage Floret Die
HCD 712 Bella Rose Die
159223 Paper Blossoms Molding Mat
459222 Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
Other Products Used
Tombow Multi Mono Glue, Silver glitter, Unity ink, Distress Ink(Milled Lavender, Peeled Paint), chipboard bird cage
1. Start with a beautiful 12X12 paper from the Raindrops on Roses collection with a 5X7 picture panel. 2. Adhere the photo inside the panel.
3. Die cut and stamp flowers using the Vintage Floret stamps and die. Ink them with Milled Lavender Distress Ink and mold them into roses by following the video tutorial here.
4. Die cut leaf clusters using the Bella Rose die and ink them up with peeled paint distress ink. Mist a little with water and scrunch the leaves a little. Let dry. Lightly glitter the swirls for more interest.
5. Die cut decorative doily from the Raindrop and roses collection and cut it in half.
6. Paint the chipboard bird cage using white acrylic paint and then add hints of glitter on it. Tie a little bow using some twine.
7. Cut of “Cherish” and “”Everyday Moments” tags from the Raindrops and Roses collection.
8. Now that all the elements are ready, arrange and adhere them as shown in the picture.
I love how this turned out. It was a lot of work but worth it. Don't forget to visit the HC blog for some fabulous design team inspiration.