Monday, January 13, 2014

Wallet Card!

So when I finished making this awesome vintage Chest of 3 Drawers last time, I had a bunch of paper scraps left. I love paper and I never throw even the tiniest of it away :)

So I decided to use the scraps and turn it into a wallet kinda card filled with lots of tags.



Don't you love how this looks so romantic? I used the fabulous papers from the Kaisercraft Tea Break Collection. The corners are accented with a corner die from JoyCrafts. I love how die-cuts elevate the project to a totally different level.


I then accented the front with a handmade lace flower and some mulberry flowers and leaves.
You can find a whole variety of mulberry flowers and beautiful decorative accents at Craftslane.


I then filled the inside of the card with whole lot of tags, all of them have their edges lightly inked with pink ink. Oh and I actually sewed the pocket to make sure it can keep the tags intact. I love my seldom used sewing machine :D

I am entering this card for the Kraft Zone Challenge#1 - Bag with a tag.


Have a great week ahead!

6 comments:

  1. nice one ujjwal....fresh florals looking nice... thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card..... nice idea. love the die too. soo romantic ujjwal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful wallet card Ujjwal...loved the pink and romantic feel to it! so feminine and girlie and a lovely thought to sew up the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its beautiful.... love the paper u have used... yes it does have the romantic feel...
    best wishes.
    hridya

    http://quillthrill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...its very pretty.....I loved that lace flower going very well with that pp..and white die cuts and ribbons.highlighting it...thank you for playing along..all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design on this...sooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete