Friday, January 17, 2014

Trinket Boxes!

I love the fact that Craftslane listens to what their customers want and comes up with such amazing utility products.

They have recently come up with these pretty trinket boxes and I think these are just too cute. You can use them to store your jewellery and they will look so pretty on your dresser. Or use them to store souvenirs from a memorable trip or maybe use it as a photo box to keep your favorite photos safe :)

This is how I decorated them

I wanted a rich feel so I used some metallic bronze color :)


I used some lovely mulberry flowers, lace, pearls and mdf embellishments to decorate the top and once I was happy with the way it looked, I primed it and then painted it. Finally I finished it with a coat of varnish.

 Since I loved them so much, I made another. Here's one in copper :)






 And here they are together. I am entering these for the current Challenge#6 - 3B's Boxes/Bags/Baskets at Color Conceptions Blog.

I love these, how about you ?

5 comments:

  1. This is soooooo beautiful Ujjwal....loved the red one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faabulous!! you need to do a step by step for people like me...I get scared to try my hand with mdf stuff!!
    Love the bronze colored one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful Ujjwal... Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful ,my fav is the second one.Thanks for joining us at CCC, good luck.

    ReplyDelete