Friday, December 20, 2013

MDF Chest of drawers!

Today is a happy day because today I am back to sharing the fabulous Craftslane products with you after a long break. I am even more excited because Craftslane has launched some fabulous new products in the past month, things you are going to love for sure :)

And one of the things I love, I mean absolutely love from the new range of products is the chest of drawers. These chest of drawers are available in 2 sizes and are not only great to decorate but have utility too.

When I saw the beautiful Kaisercraft Papers from the Tea Break collection, I knew I had to attempt a vintage look for the drawers :)





Craftslane also stocks these fabulous paper flowers and they were perfect for my vintage theme :) I also added some rhinestone swirls by Prima on the top and Craftslane has a lot of variety of swirls from Kaisercraft to choose from.

Oh and before I forget, Craftslane has a whole range of fabulous dies and embossing folder too. The one I am using here is a corner die from JoyCrafts which I love :)

I sealed everything with Mod Podge (Satin) finish which is a great varnish to seal projects like this for durability.

I love how it turned out and I hope you will give some of these products a try :)

Have a fabulous weekend ahead my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment