Thursday, December 26, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Inspiration!

A day after Christmas, I hope you had a good festive holiday and enjoyed this time of the year with your loved ones.

I have an altered bag to share with you today for the Heartfelt Creations weekly inspiration. I had so much fun turning this ordinary paper bag into a thing of beauty with gorgeous products from Heartfelt creations :)





Don't you just love those flowers? I have plans of making a lot more of these in the coming days :)

There are a whole lot of gorgeous projects on the HC Blog today. Go check !


5 comments:

  1. Pretty beautiful. Love the flowers too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift bag! I love the bright pop of red from those gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gift bag!! I love those red flowers.

    ReplyDelete