You are such a Blessing to me!

So here's my first project as a member of Heartfelt Creations design team. I still can't believe I made it and I am so excited for the next 6 months.

I made a layout featuring my daughter (love that smile of hers :)) using the newly released Sweet Juliet die collection and gorgeous papers from Antiquity paper pad.

All project instructions and detailed supply list can be found on the Heartfelt Creation blog.





I followed the C'est Magnifique November Sketch (flipped it) for this layout and just loved using the Sweet Juliet collection. This layout is much prettier IRL :)

Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see all the beautiful creations by the designers this week.

Comments

  1. Lovely!! Your baby is so adorable.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Ujjwal - this is a work of art! I could never make layouts as elaborate as this and the vintage element is just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous LO Ujjwal! And Congrats on making it to the Heartfelt creation team. So happy for you :)
    I just love the way you have used the dies and stamps and the beautiful flowers you have made and of course your little one's sweet smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty layout with your cute little one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts