Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Inspiration - Because I care Card!

It's Wednesday and time for some Heartfelt Creations inspiration and I have a card for you! Ever since I received the Sweet Juliet die, I have been really stuck on it for it's uniqueness. There are so many possibilities with it and it's simply amazing.

Here's what I created and you can find the instructions and complete supply list on the Heartfelt Creations Blog.



(Sorry for the bad picture quality. I am working from a different location without my camera this month)

Don't forget to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog and see all the beautiful creations by the talented Design. Team.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the flowers, and the lace just tops it off!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!! Love the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the distressing and those cute flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Ujjwal - your work is like EXQUISITE!! I think i like the background paper/ stamped design the most. Outstanding stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ujjwal, this is such a beautiful card! Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card but the medallion "Because I care" stole my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete