Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thank you mini card!

The BIG and happy news first!

I will be on the design team of one of my favorite stamp/die/papers manufacturers Heartfelt Designs for the next 6 months! It is such an honor and a-dream-come-true moment for me. I am pretty excited :)



And here is some crafty share, a few days back I made a bunch of mini thank you cards and here they are. I love sending out little thank you notes with my commissioned work and these bitty cards are perfect for that :)
I had the opportunity to make these for a new chocolate brand around called Bliss Chocolates.






Each of these 5 designs was replicated in 10 cards making the total number of cards to be 50. It was super fun :)

I am still holidaying and getting ready for my elder brother's wedding, but I will try and keep the blog up with some of the work I finished before starting vacations.

Have a happy and safe Diwali!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ujjwal... these mini note cards look so cute... I know it must have been fun making them.
    Happy Diwali to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Ujjwal..... becoming ur ardent fan..... congratulations first.... all cards are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats Ujjwal!!!! Keep rocking!! Love all the cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Awesome and Congratulations!! My family simply adores Bliss Chocolates - we frequent their lounges often so next time I will definitely look out for your work - you are one seriously talented crafter Ujjwal! Your note cards are so stylish, crisp and clean - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and welcome to the HC Design Team!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ujjwal and what a lovely thank you cards :)

    ReplyDelete