Online live Workshop on Card-Making & Stamping!

I had missed posting about this here, so I am taking a moment today to talk about the live online workshops I started last month.

Ever since I conducted the in-house workshop in Pune, I had been getting requests for more workshops from a lot of different cities and countries (Ahem! it's flattering I know :))
Then I managed to conduct another successful in-house workshop in Delhi (More on that later!) but then I can't be everywhere and decided if I want to share what I have learned on card-making with wider audience, online live classes was the best idea.


We did our first free online live class last month and made some beautiful flowers.


And here is what we made live in the class :)


Aren't they pretty? If you haven't noticed yet, I used the flower on top in the card I posted yesterday.

The next live online class is scheduled for this Saturday and we are talking basics of card-making and stamping. We'll also be making 3 pretty cards live :)


There is still time to join in the fun. If interested, you can mail me at ujjwal.handmadewithlove@gmail.com

Teaching live online is fun and I am looking forward to this Saturday :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts