Sunday, September 15, 2013

Friends are special treasures!

As I said a while back, I have been wanting to playing along some of my favorite challenges for sometime now and let's say today is a start. Those who know me know that I love to stamp and I love to get more out of each of my stamps :)

So when I bought this tiny and beautiful rose stamp that I used in the card here, I knew it had more possiblities waiting to be explored.


I tried the watercolor effect with heat embossing with it and I love the effect. All I did was white heat emboss the rose image all around the watercolor paper to make a kind of frame and then went crazy with colors, no rules followed :)




I am playing along Lulupu's Fortnight challenge of stamp, emboss and color.

Hope you like it! Thanks for dropping in here :)

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful ..Only you could have taken this tiny stamp and shown us so many possibilities with it :) ..I love your card and all the ones you posted on FB as wel!..Your are so brilliant at using your stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool , Gorgeous Card Ujjwal...

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu Challenge #16

    Love,
    Varshitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...liked the card....the play of colours is very nice....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ujjwal. I saw this kind of technique somewhere on pinterest and tried it out. But was not too happy with the results. Your card looks really pretty with the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fab as always Ujjwal. Loved the colour...so pretty and looks different too!

    thanks for joining Lulupu challenge#15

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please go crazy more often Ujjwal! This is breathtaking! Simple breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete