Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baby Onesie Card!

Making a card after a long time was rejuvenating, I must say. I have been thinking of taking a break from big MDF projects and make a card for a while and this one turned out to be a cutie :)

When I saw Lisa's shaped card challenge at Yvonne's blog, I started digging in my die stash. Not that I have a lot of dies, I just wanted this card to be different and not use the labels die.
I decided on this cute Onesie die from PTI and get to work.

And here is what I made,


A sweet pattern paper was adhered with edges distressed and lightly inked with mustard seed distress ink. Then I used some pretty lace, pearls, button, ribbon and flowers to embellish it. By the way, the big yellow flower is handmade from scratch :)

I am entering this card for Crafter's Corner Challenge#12 - 321
3 Embellishments (flowers, lace, pearls, ribbon, buttons, brad)
2 Pattern Papers (the yellow one as the base and the green strip of paper as an accent)
1 Sentiment ("Welcome Baby")

Hope you like it!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome and the flower is lovely, Ujjwal!!
    www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWww....this is super cute!Love your pretty onesie with the lace and pearls and the big beautiful bloom!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Lisa's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card Ujjwal!
    I love the neck line which you made with the pretty yellow lace. Laces and pearls make any project super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the sweet shape!! The papers and embellishments you used are fabulous!! The lace and pearls are beautiful and the flower is gorgeous!! I love this!! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge at Do More With Less!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!.. such a cute card!.. LOVE the lace and the beaautiful flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! WOW, awesome colors and fabulous touches! love it! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful and so so so cute.The elegance and simplicity is remarkable.Well done.

    ReplyDelete