Sunday, August 11, 2013

Layout - The Window Sill !

I am really pushing myself to finish my baby's first year book and I still have a lot of photos to scrap but at least I have the will now.

Inspired by My Mind's Eye August Challenge - Document your summer, I finished another page last night :)

This is when my baby was 8th months old and had just learned to stand with support. She loved the living room window sill and would immediately stop crying if we'd let her stand there. She was always all smiles, calling out to birds and fascinated with the sunshine. We loved spending our summers with her on the window sill :)


Look at her expressions. Kids are so cute, love them to bits :D




I used a lot of MME supplies and bits and pieces of other things. Here's the supply list

12X12 Paper - MME Fine & Dandy Collection  (Base Paper)
6X6 Paper Pad - MME Howdy Dowdy Collection (Sun cutouts , base for the sentiments and scattered circles)
Rhinestones - MME Follow Your Heart "Be Happy" Rhinestones
Buttons - MME Follow Your Heart "Be Happy" Buttons
Stamps - MME Dolled Up "Favorite" Stamps
Stickers - SRM (Hello Sunshine, celebrate life)
Thickers - American Crafts Felt (title)

Oh and I know it's a bit difficult to see in the pictures but I added a bit of hand stitching to the sun and rays :)

Have a good Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous layout Ujjwal!...Indeed,children have the most capacity for enjoying the little things in life...Your little one looks so happy to be standing on the window sill enjoying the sunshine and the view! ....You have used such beautiful papers and embellishments to compliment her adorable picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute..... Love the sunshine coming in n all it's effects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Layout!! Love how you turnaround simple ideas so brilliantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours of the layout

    Do join in the candy on my blog

    http://creativita-jovi.blogspot.in/2013/07/celebration-time-blog-candy.html

    REgards
    Jovita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so cute! What fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Nice l/o!! Love her expression... I'm always excited to meet a scrapbooker from India. I live in Bombay. Keep the craft flowing!

    ReplyDelete