Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Layout - Eating on her own!

Yes, yes, yes, I am on a scrapbooking spree and taking a break from everything else. Very determined to finish my baby's album :) And the sketch at C'est Magnifique are always so motivating. Go see the August Sketch and you will know what I mean.

I took these photos when my sweet girl started eating on her own and enjoyed it too. And I know I say this everytime but I love her pictures and the ones I am putting in her scrapbook are my favorties :)


I went through my Craftslane product stash and found this gorgeous paper from FabScraps that was perfect as a base for these sweet pictures of my baby. I then added some paint splatters to add more interest to the background. I used some scrap pieces of paper lying around from previous projects to matt the photos.

And then I went crazy with embellishments :D I used a mix of Echo Park Chipboard accents, american crafts flowers, Prima Flowers and Prima butterflies :)


The wonderful journaling tag "LOVE" is from Kaisercraft's English Rose Collection paper called Charlotte and you can find it in Craftslane store. It has some wonderful quote for family and friends.

And then there is some hand-written journaling, foam lilies and mulberry leaf :)

Have you shopped at Craftslane yet? I would love to hear your experience :)


See ya soon again!




3 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful Lo Ujjwal and your daughter looks such a cutie pie eating on her own:) ..I love the way you have used such dainty and pretty embellies to frame her picture ..its all come together so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....she's such a cutie. And eating on her own is such an achievement.

    Such a gorgeous page my friend. Her baby album is coming along well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is adorable and love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete