Friday, August 30, 2013

Baby Wall Art!

And so I recently had a chance to make this adorable set of wall arts for the mother-to-be. She wanted to add a little touch to her room and get ready for the arrival of the baby. How sweet!

I had the most fun making these adorable little pieces. I used the stamps from My Cute Stamps and Paper Smooches, some pretty paper piecing and the clever thought of putting the baby elephant in the tub makes my heart go pitter patter each time I look at this :D


Here they are all framed and ready to go to their new home :)

Entering this for Itsy Bitsy "For the Kids" Challenge.

Have a good day my friends!




7 comments:

  1. cute images, love the expressions!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation! adorable......
    aww Ujjwal I soo mcuh love this & badly wanted one :) But since we didnt have our own place I couldnt make it so trying out new this for him now :)
    drop in @
    http://quiltsnquills.blogspot.in/2013/08/art-display-board-for-dhruv.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...this is so cute....adorable is an understatement!!

    ReplyDelete