Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Play Time - Layout!

Even though my daughter Aadya turned one last month, her scrapbook for the first year is far from complete. I counted today and I have only 8 layouts so far "head hangs in shame".

So I decided to merge my personal and professional commitments here and since I had to showcase some wonderful products from Craftslane shop, I thought I'd do it in a layout featuring a few of my favorite pictures of Aadya :)

When she was about 6-7 months old, she loved playing peek-a-boo with my dupatta and we captured some of her pictures playing :)

I followed the July Sketch at C'est Magnifique. I just love their sketches and kits :)


The gorgeous & fun pinwheel paper called Burst is from Kaisercraft - Save the Date Collection.


These wonderful wooden embellishments are my all time favorite. You can find these beauties at the Craftslane store here.


I made some paper pinwheels using scraps of pattern paper and layered them over the printed pinwheels for a fun look. Can't get enough of this wonderfully bright and happy paper :)

I hope you liked it! And if you haven't shopped at Craftslane yet, I recommend you to give it a try :)

Have a playful day :)

7 comments:

  1. its a pretty fun layout Ujjwal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a gorgeous layout...love the pinwheels, your daughter is absolutely adorable!
    thanks so much for stopping by at my blog!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful LO and Aadya is so adorable.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout dear :) the pinwheels are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHO cute! Loved those little windmills! Haven't seen those in a while! What a simple idea and yet, so striking :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun LO. Loved this.. Even i am struggling to find time to scrap Amaira's photos.. :(

    And i loved this new site craftslane. Some interesting wooden pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG !! this is so so adorable ..your daughter looks such a cutie pie :) and those paper pinwheels are just the perfect touch !! this is such a beautiful Lo :)
    PS ; My son who was playing around while I was browsing saw your LO and stopped playing long enough to admire your daughter picture and says she is so cute :) ..he loved the paper pinwheel and the happy colors on your LO too :)

    ReplyDelete