Monday, June 3, 2013

Let's Get Trendy Now!3 - Day 1: Neon

Hello and welcome to the first day of the Let's Get Trendy Now! 3 online workshop. We are talking about one of the hottest trend these days, NEON :)

I decided to alter a MDF monogram for my daughter's room(after I saw Y's gorgeous monogram) but was stumped with not having a lot of neon supplies in my stash but I had given into this neon trend sometime back by purchasing the Hero Arts Neon Pink ink pad and that saved my life.





I created my own background by rubbing the Hero Arts neon pink inkpad directly on to textured cardstock and then filled in the white spaces with a little bit of orange. And this little bit of orange adds so much to the background. Next I picked up some Pie Lane glitter and added lots of it and then little bits of this & that to finish it off.

I hope you liked it! Don't forget to visit the Let's get trendy now!3 Page and be inspired by some great neon projects.

Have a good week ahead my friends!


9 comments:

  1. Lovely Monogram.i am hoping to enter asap for the same

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ujjwal! above all Hot Pink is every gurl's fav ;) LOVED IT AS ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ujjwal!. Stunning, bold monogram :). Great tips on using one neon color at a time, especially to anyone who is just warmed-up to neon (that's me). Thanks!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeeeeeeeee I told you to look around! HAHA I love your absolutely awesome monogram! Those bits of orange ink add the perfect touch! I like that you used a same colour feather, makes everything gel together :) awesome work my friend!
    hugs
    Erum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge fan of monogram letters...love what you've done! So glad to have your joining us in the Trendy Fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super gorgeous. I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete