Monday, June 10, 2013

Crawling - A Layout!

Even when my daughter will turn one in less than 15 days, I am nowhere close to completing my baby's first year scrapbook. But yes I am taking one step at a time and trying to do it by the end of this year (I have too many great photos of her to scrap and so little time :)).

I did manage to squeeze time to make this layout last week when I decided to work on my Craftslane product showcase for this week. Only because I had the perfect photo, perfect papers and perfect embellishments to put it together and the June sketch at C'est Magnifique was perfect for this layout too. I also wanted to show you that Craftslane products work equally well across different projects :)

By the way, C'est Magnifique also has an awesome Bits & Pieces giveaway open right now. It's super easy to enter and lot of yummies to be won. Just saying :)

And here is my layout,


This fabulous base sheet is from the Kaisercraft paper from the English Rose Collection called Pearl available at Craftslane store.


The beautiful tissue flower is handmade and what actually makes it beautiful is the MDF snowflakes that works perfectly as a flower center. I also used a few different die cuts, a tiny bit of stamping and few bits of rhinestones too.



And here is my favorite part of the whole layout, those gorgeous MDF alphabets. Just love how they look on the layout. There are really great MDF embellishments available at Craftslane Store.

And I couldn't resist the temptation of adding a rustic twine bow on the top.


What do ya think guys? Am I getting any better at layouts?  :)
I hope so because I really like this one and would love to know what you think.

Have you shopped at Craftslane yet?

6 comments:

  1. hey Ujwal, it is gorgeous..just love love love it..all the details are awesome, especially the pic of your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you are not getting better because It is impossible to better perfection.Brilliant work as usual.love the way you blended your lovely embellishments .Love the rustic twine and the way you only half distressed the flower with mustard tinges.Fantastic work and the focal point of this Layout your adorable princess is very cute.Even the background of her picture the tiles blends beautifully with the layout.Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super awesome Ujjwal.. Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous Ujjwal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is just gorgeous Ujjwal ..Like Snehal you are not just getting better you are perfect at it ..I love the various blend of embellishment and papers... and how you have co-ordinated it all so beautifully around your sweet daughter's picture ..this is definitely a very memorable keepsake which i am sure your daughter will cherish too :)

    ReplyDelete