Saturday, May 11, 2013

Favor boxes anyone?

I love trying out new things and I had a blast when I tried making these little 2X2 boxes. They are just plain cute :)

Perfect for holding little treats and I mean not just sweet treats, how about some jewellery?

And I think they will be perfect favors for any party be it birthdays, weddings or  just about anything. All you need to do is match the theme of the boxes to the occasion.

The ones I made are for holding chocolate truffles, one in each box...cute right??




   

I am giddy with the idea of receiving some yum chocolate truffles in these super cute tiny little boxes :)

Entering this for the Gift Packaging Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

Have a yum day my friends!



5 comments:

  1. cute little box ujjwal. hope you will share the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful n cute...!liked all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ujjwal! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Packaging Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ujjwal. Do you sell these boxes. I need to out in 6 tuffles. its for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete