Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Gifts Tags!

I have made a lot of tags this past week and thought I'd share a few with you here today. I love making tags, they are like little pieces of art and super cute too :)

I used the My silly valentine stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I love the sweet little images and the fun sentiments. They always make me smile :)


I tried something different with heat embossing this time. I first white heat embossed the sentiments and used watercolors and a regular brush to drawn the speech bubbles free hand. Lots of fun :)
Just like inks, embossed part will resist the watercolors too and gives a pretty cool effect.

Here is a close up of the couple of tags


So if you do not have a matching ink pad to use on a embossed project, give your watercolors a try :)

Entering this for Lawnscaping Challenge#55 - Embossing






Will come back soon to share more!

10 comments:

  1. its so cute........... the colors, sentiment, the cute images, jus so perfect....

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of them r so cute :)
    love it

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ujjwalll!! They are sooo pretty!!! If you don't mind I am trying this out.. I have the stamp set too and THIS is the only thing on my mind!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very lovely and such a good idea! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all adorable and interesting embossing technique - do a tute, didn't quite understand.
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so gorgeously cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Tags Ujjwal. A new technique too.. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun and whimsical design! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tags!! Love the bright colors!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEEK! These are all just too cute!

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!!!

    ReplyDelete