Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A new album!

I have been creating a storm on my little table this month and here is one of the albums I worked on. When I create in bulk, sometimes I get stuck with no new ideas/themes/colors coming to mind. And that is when I search for challenges to help me.

For this album, I picked the logo color challenge at Itsy Bitsy and Crafters Corner Challenge#7 - Bingo (I picked the second column- pearls/rhinestones, pattern papers, dies/punches) and I love how it looks :)






 And the inside pages are blue and green too and pretty simple.






Papers are mix of different brands as I just pulled all the greens and blues from my stash :)

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. it is a cute album and color combo rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow another feather in your cap with this gorgeous album.Beautiful and detailed work as usual

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the cover is so pretty Ujjwal..love the whole album..your albums are always a treat to watch !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just happened to see your entry in the itsy bitsy chalenge, what a beautiful album this is , the colours look very alive and fresh ,and especially the punched border looks fab ....loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work... Nice colorful flowers n such a beautiful take on de IB colour challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ..What a gorgeous album Ujjwal your cover page looks so so beautiful ...especially love the colors you have used the fact that you have created the whole album using just two main colors is just amazing !!...I really like the way you use the pattern paper ..its always such a treat to see :)

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 7 and Best of luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is such a pretty mini album! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always your albums are a class apart Ujjwal! And what a clever idea to use our color scheme too... Super stuff!
    Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Logo Color Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation Ujjwal! Love the bright blue colored flower! Awesome...
    Thanks for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 7

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome...Thank you for joining the Crafters Corner Challenge#7

    ReplyDelete