Friday, March 8, 2013

You are one is a million!

This post title is meant for each of the amazing women who manage to do so much every single day! You indeed are one in a million! Happy Women's Day!

I though today would be a perfect day to share a layout I made for my daughters scrapbook. She is my little princess, one in a million and I hope she turns out to be an amazing person when she grows up!




I did a lot of die cutting for this layout. I love the colors and how pretty it turned out at the end :)

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! How sweet to dedicate this post to your little one. Love the pink and black combo... my all time favorite!
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful !! What dies are those flowers Ujjwal..they look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!...This is such a beautiful LO!....Your daughter looks so adorable...I am sure she is gonna turn into one in a million! :)...Fabulous use of dies & I love those flowers..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ! very pretty layout...loved the gorgeous pink flowers a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty layout for a pretty little girl..Love the polka dots on the flowers.. I am gonna visit Aadya soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awieeee!! Such a cute expression. My little one gives a million expression every day i still dont get enough of her! :) Lovely LO..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ujjwal...it was a wonderful layout...which truly inspired me to make something for my lil one. Entered in lulupu birthday celebration 2!
    Hugs!

    Shivani
    www.magickrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ujjwal
    I love the balance of colours on this layout..
    The flowers are gorgeous... What dies have you used for it??

    ReplyDelete