Sunday, March 3, 2013

Lulupu Challenge#10 ~ Birthday Special Blog Hop Day 2

Hello Everyone!

www.lulupu.com turns 1 this month and we are all happy and celebrating!

I joined the Lulupu team 4 months back and it has been an amazing ride since. I have had the chance to work with some amazing people and share my work with you all. In the process of creating and sharing, I have grown and learned so much. I wish Lulupu a lot of success in the coming years!
A very happy birhday Lulupu!

March will be going to be fun at Lulupu - The Craft Lounge! There will be many giveaways and tonnes of fun so do ensure you follow Lulupu all around FB, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube! To kick start the celebration we have a Lulupu Design Team Blog Hop along with the monthly challenge. So if you have landed at this post just now, you can start HERE and join us in this fun filled week !

So here I am sharing my project for Lulupu Challenge #10 - Let's Celebrate.

As the challenge suggests, we were to take inspiration from a fellow Design Team member and create a project that celebrates.... well... just about anything. My inspiration was Juhi Khanna's Pinwheel card.


I loved the simplicity of this card, the soothing effect and ofcourse the pinwheel. Believe it or not, but I haven't made a pinwheel before and this was my perfect chance.
And since the theme this month is celebration, I thought a invitation and a matching favor bag would be perfect :)


The base card is from the American Craft Baby Scrapbook Kit. I used the super gorgeous MME papers from the On the bright side 6X6 Paper Pad for layering and also making the pinwheels :)


 I couple of toothpicks, silver brads and tiny ribbon bows make perfect pinwheels :)
The sentiment is built using the Paper Smooches Alphadot Stamp set. I love the fun font :)


I filled up this sweet cone favor with some yummy buttons (those are the real treats for us crafty people, aren't they?) :)



And there you have it, my inspired project with the celebration theme.


Continue the Lulupu Design Team Blog Hop with the Juhi Khanna tomorrow on 4th March. Also here is the list to help you track the blog hop ending on 9th March.
Karuna 
Ujjwal  {You are here}
Juhi
Indira
Snehal 
Shruti 
Tejal
Isha 
 

31 comments:

  1. I too had loved juhi's card .You have made your card so beautifully loved the color schrme you have chosen .And liked the idea of cone too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you have chosen! The blue really pops! Great card and pinwheels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love it.awesome take on the challenge and what a candy holder.I am curious about who is it going to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and candy holder Ujjwal ...I loved your take on Juhi's card ..Those pinwheel really pop up against the blue Bg ...Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and Candy holder.. Pinwheel tooo...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card!! pinwheel is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The card looks beautiful & the pinwheel is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ujjwal...beautiful card and i loved the idea of favor bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply beautiful...loved the pin wheels on the card with lil bows....n the idea of cone filled wid buttons is also grt...happy for being a part of lulupus celebration...thanks for d chance...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply beautiful...loved the pin wheels on the card with lil bows....n the idea of cone filled wid buttons is also grt...happy for being a part of lulupus celebration...thanks for d chance...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awsum...blue is my favcolour and dis shade is my favouritest so u can guess how much i love dis card and the beautiful favour bag too.. wonderful
    kudos to u

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual ur work is awesome.... Love the cone one....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the blue,red and lime green.I am happy that all the DTs so far have gone for happy bright colours.Pin wheels are super cute.TFS.Pallavi

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful pinwheel and attractive colours

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Ujjwal these are just gorgeous, love the use of toothpick and the colors are awesome as always

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card... just love its simplicity....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card...Great use of PP for pinwheel and nice choice of colors

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful inspiration. Regards, Vithya

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Card Ujjwal... Love the idea of using toothpick for the pinwheel...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow I just love the colours and pinwheel is too good...you have transformed Juhi's card in your style so well...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card with bright colors....

    ReplyDelete
  22. love the candy treat cones.. such a cute idea... and the card is as always cute...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card with cool color combo..
    Loved the pinwheels..!!!

    Love
    Shweta

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely card, loved the color combo..

    ReplyDelete
  25. I made a card on the lines of your napkin fold card - http://studiokish.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/amaira-is-one.html

    hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the pinwheel.. Beautiful blue card :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card Ujjwal, I have been following you since long but have created a blog recently. I find your work very vibrant and inspiring.
    I have started a new blog http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/, do visit whenever you have some time. I would be so happy if you join in. I hope to keep you interested in my work :)am your newest follower.
    Happy Crafting!!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are also in my favorite blogger list:)

    ReplyDelete