Monday, February 11, 2013

Madhubani Frigde Magnets!

Here is something new and fun I worked on this past weekend. Totally in love with this little beauty.

I had bought this tiny canvas long back and had been looking to use it someway differently. And then I had this idea of converting it into little fridge magnets and I just couldn't wait for the week
end to get over to try that out. So I sat and painted this little Madhubani beauty.



This is a 6X8 cm stretched  canvas, painted with acrylic colors and finished with a coat of varnish.

Love it to bits :)

6 comments:

  1. what vibrant colors ujjwal.. would look awesome a black fridge door...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really admire the way you try out different things Ujjwal !This painting is very bright ,colorful n beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous this looks!! i love your Madhubani painting's very much Ujjwal ..the Vibrant colors and the fine detailing is simply amazing ...this would look great against any background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.I love madhubani too and would love to tyr this.i have tried it on mats etc but never found anything this small to try on.This looks very very vibrant and colorful.

    ReplyDelete