Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Love day to all your wonderful people out there! I am so lucky to have you here with me :)

And since its a day of love I thought I'd share the love I have received from all around this year, up till now :)

First up is this gorgeous canvas that Yvonne made with my family picture and was sweet enough to ship it to India from Singapore. It now sits pretty in my living room (and matches my curtains too :D)


And then I won this awesome magazine for winning the January challenge#4 at Crafters Corner. Thank you :)


I also won the December 2012 Challenge at Pretty Paper Studio for this layout


I was one of the finalists at Itsy Bitsy Blog for their January Challenge  for my quilled wedding money envelopes :)



I also made it to Top 3 for Lessology Challenge#21


And there it is, so much love already in the beginning  of this year! Thank you so much {heart}

5 comments:

  1. amazing frame and congratulations on all the wins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The canvas is gorgeous Ujjwal....Fabulous gift from Yvonne :)...And congrats on your various wins! So well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all the wins .Truly deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your wins Ujjwal. Very well deserved. I really like the canvas that Yvonne has made for you. A very sweet gift indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ..You deserve all those wins! Last time when I was at your place I had noticed the frame.. but forgot to check it out as I was getting more attention from Aadya :D

    ReplyDelete