Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Polka Dot Baby album!

So polka dots is probably my favorite pattern both on fabric and paper, simply because of its versatility. It can work for just about everything :)

Here's a baby album I made using the Echo Park Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain Collection. All the embellishments used are hand stamped, colored and glittered {heart}











I had so much fun making this one and it turned out super cute :)

Here is a video, if you'd like to see it up close :)


Have a good day!

9 comments:

  1. Super cute Ujjwal! Can see how much effort has gone into this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG it's so so so cute. Love the little mama and baby elephant. And the kangaroo pair too. Can't imagine you drew it yourself. You're seriously talented. Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best thing I liked about this album is your handwriting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute thing!Loved it and wonderful video too.I am inspired to make one myself ....video I mean .better way to show the scrapbook effectively

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweetness and love in all ur baby projects...Love every bit of it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many details with perfect execution. I also made one inspired by your previous scrapbook, but every time you make a new one, you take the level a notch higher!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a stunner! ..this is so so pretty.. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ujjwal these pages are super cute... I loovveeeee all the animals... its a perfect baby book.

    ReplyDelete