Never let anyone dull your SPARKLE!

Hey there, how was the weekend! Mine was fun and tiring at the same time. Today is the day I plan on spending taking care of my blog. I have been working on so many projects with tight deadlines in the past few weeks that I never got time to share them here with you. So all I am gonna do today is, schedule posts :)

Here is a frame I did for my bloggy pal Tejal (I had been procrastinating sending her B'day gift for ages and I wanted to make up for it somehow :))





Lots of handmade and mulberry flowers and leaves and I had to include butterflies for her {of course}. I think the quotation is so apt for her too :)

Entering this for Crafters Corner Challenge#4 - Anything but a card or LO

See you soon again :)

Comments

  1. Super pretty frame! loved the embossed butterfly and the handmade flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous Ujjwal. Such a bright and cheery frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cheerful frame and its amazing that how you made even Brown look cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely frame! Love the sentiment and I'm literally mesmerised by the butterfly. Looking forward to your upcoming posts. I'm a big fan of your work.
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossing on the butterfly is gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the details especially embossed butterfly and ur signature flowers, Ujjwal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous Frame Ujjwal ...I love those bright fussy cut flowers and the embossed butterfly ..It looks so beautiful!!!the sentiment works so perfectly here!!...I am sure Tejal will love this :)

    Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner # 4 and Best of Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work...Thank you for joining the Crafters Corner Challenge#4

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing colors used.....i simply loved the crispiness of the card.....its so gorgeous....thanks for playing with us at crafters corner Challenge no # 4 - Anything but not a Card or Layout ....wish you all the best
    www.crfaterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts