Monday, December 10, 2012

Baby Album on order!

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a good start to the week. I have a busy one ahead but I am dedicating this day today to show some blog love, to schedule some posts for you to read here and to visit the blogs I love to read :)

Here's a baby album I made on order a while ago (about a month and a half ago :)) and never got around sharing it here. So here it is today!

This album is inspired from the one I did before and you can find it here.


The birth stats


A page with double slider mechanism (I love adding interactive elements on my albums :))

Pocket pages to hold photo mats.





The flap opens to give you space to write the growth chart for that particular month.




 Those balloons slide...just for fun :)


And that's the last page with an envelop to hold gift tags, notes or other memorabilia from the first birthday :)


It was a lot of hard work but I had so much fun making it. These albums are so pretty to look at and make a beautiful gift :)

Hope to see you soon again this week!

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful album and filled with such amazing details ...love each and every page of it ...this is fabulous work Ujjwal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome album.Love the papers and cute details.I love how you created windows(the rectangular ones to display sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i am loving these albums that you make Ujjwal. It is on my to do list for a long time now..... I will need some tips from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ridiculously good! I am sure the mum loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so so adorable Ujjwal.....just love the page with the arrow stoppers.
    PS:How are you n Aadya doing? do share some pics

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those arrows which slides to open! and the Happy birthday sentiment!

    ReplyDelete