Thursday, December 13, 2012

Adventures in Jewellery Making!!

If you have been reading my blog for the past few weeks, you must have noticed that I have shopped for a lot(like a LOT) of jewellery making supplies. The reason - I am fascinated by it and I wanted to give it a try and see if I can do anything beyond cutting paper..ha!

So I did give it a try and I am in love with it. Its just like therapy :)

Here is the very first, the first-est little charm I made.


And then I made one for my mum to put it on her hand bag and totally forgot to take the pictures.

After making two I was addicted, so I couldn't stop and made this


and this


And then the expert that I was after making 4 charms{insert sarcasm}, I tried making earrings (ahem!)




These were a gift for my sis-in-law :)

So there you have it, my adventures in jewellery making. I am just a beginner and no expert and I am still in the process of learning this art but it is always a lot of fun to try out different things.

So give jewellery making a try you haven't already and have fun!

And if you'd like me to make something for you, drop me an e-mail at ujjwal.handmadewithlove[at]gmail.com

See ya again sometime soon!



10 comments:

  1. Craft indeed is very therapeutic!
    Good work on jewellery making Ujjwal!!
    I adore your paper craft also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely Ujjwal...Yup..jewellery making is such addictive..And indeed every art.craft is therapeutic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty charms ujjwal... looks like its yet another artform you seem to master :)..your earrings look beautiful am sure your Sis -in Law must have loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome charms and very pretty jewellery.Loved your jewellery making advnture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!!Super talented u r! Loved the cutie charms n those earings look store bought! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing... u r sooper dooper talented... loved it!

    Manu
    hands-full-of-art.blogspot.in

    B/w which year did u completed ur course from BV?? and which course...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ujjwal I too tried my hand at earrings recently...I made quite a few but they are tricky to photograph so didnt blog!! Your charms have turned out super. I made lots of name charms using the itsy bitsy alpha beads for my daughter's school bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote to u on itsybitsy your piece

    ReplyDelete